I am going to tell you 5 Ways.
Some of us been using Credit Cards throughout the last few month because what is going on which is fine but if you go over 10 percent your credit score will drop a lot.
The five ways to raise your credit score fast is
1. Credit card debt consolidate loan
2. Ask for an increase
3. Reduce debt.
4. Pay off or removing long overdue debt
5. Add an authorized user
1. One of the Easiest ways to get Credit Score Boost is with a consolidation loan, because your Credit usage is responsible for about 30% of your FICO® Score. Once you consolidate all your credit cards, your score will boost instantly. Credit Card debt consolidation can help simplify or reduce your monthly credit card payments, which can help you save money each month. There are multiple ways to consolidate debt, and determining the method that’s most beneficial for you depends on how much you want to pay off, what your current financial situation looks like and how strong your credit history is. Another benefit of debt consolidation it saves time and money with one fixed rate monthly payments.
Credit card debt consolidate loans I would look into are Lending Club, Prosper Funding, Discover Personal loans, Sofi, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs. You can go to their website to check your rate and most will not affect your credit score because it only pulls a soft inquiry and only pulls a hard inquiry when the loan is issued. email me for the Links
2. Ask for an increase on your credit cards. Increasing your credit limit immediately decreases your debt utilization, which will change debt utilization, the lower the debt utilization the higher the score. Keep your utilization under 30%, 10 percent would be the best. For instance, consider the example from above. If you increased your credit card's limit from $1,000 to $2,000 and left your $600 balance untouched, your utilization would drop from 60% to 30%. That could have a significant effect on your score.
3. Reduce debt. Reducing your total debt below 30 percent. This included all debt, not just credit cards, but car loan and personal loans
4. Pay off or removing long overdue debt. This is charge off or collections accounts. In some cases, I would pay them and other cases I would dispute and remove. DM me and ask me what I recommend, each account is different. But you have to address it. The good thing is the older the negative the less impact. email me with the details.
5. Add an authorized user tradeline to your credit report would be one of the fastest ways to improve you score. This can boost your credit score 25 to 125-point within weeks depending on how many negatives you have on your credit report. Adding an authorized user tradeline with back date all perfect pay history on to your credit report, the older the card the better boost, because 80 percent of fico is pay history, debt utilization and length of credit.
Question about consolidation loan, charge off or collections accounts or adding a tradeline email ME.
Question about debt consolidation loans, charge off or collections accounts or adding a tradeline email ME.
also Check out Leading Club it is good because checking your rate on the leading club website will not affect your credit score because it only pulls a soft inquiry and only pulls a hard inquiry when the loan is issued. Link below!
Ok here is a free Credit Hack of the day to get you up 50 to 100 points on your credit report in a week and it will cost you zero amount of money!
Would you want 50 to 100 points added to you credit score?
Ok call Mom or Dad or someone you have a good relationship with who had good credit and pays bills on time ask them to add you as an authorized user. Tell them keep the card, and you don’t want the card I just want the pay history reported to your credit report.
This is what we in the industry call credit card piggybacking, trade lines or authorized users. Credit card piggybacking refers to adding someone as an authorized user on your credit card in order to boost their credit.
How Does Credit Card Piggybacking Work?
A credit card holder adds another person as an authorized user on their credit card account. An authorized user is someone added to a credit card account who can use the card to make purchases. However, the authorized user is not the primary account holder on the card. Normally the primary card holder cuts up the card, because we are only interested in the credit history.
Once an authorized user is added to the account, the entire history of that credit card account appears on the authorized user's credit report and included in their credit score.
If you're added as an authorized user on a credit card and the primary cardholder has a positive payment history, you will see a boost in your credit score. I have seen 50 up to 120 points less than a week.
Need a piggyback or trade lines we have slots available
1. Why not?
Play the game! Don’t let the credit card companies take advantage of you, take advantage to of them with reward, bonus points, dinning credits, points for grocery shopping.
2. More credit cards means higher credit limits and (possibly) better debt utilization
Having more than one credit card can actually help your credit score by making it easier to keep your debt utilization ratio low. More credit cards could actually boost your credit score, which is important for getting loans, saving on insurance rates, and even getting a job.
3. The more the better, if smart and responsible.
FICO found that people with high credit scores (800+) tended to have an average of three or more open cards. This could be because people with higher credit scores are able to open more credit cards, though. People who chase travel rewards in particular tend to have a great many cards open at a time
4. A greater variety of cards could offer more benefits
Bonus point, using my card on normal everyday thing I was use anyways and get rewarded for it. Many people use credit cards not just for the convenience but for the rewards. You can use one card that has a high cash back for gas and groceries, for example, and a second one that rewards you with travel points when you dine out or travel. This maximizes the rewards you can get.
5. Back Up or Emergency
Sometimes a credit card company will freeze or cancel your card out of the blue if they detect potentially fraudulent activity or suspect that your account number might have been compromised. In a best-case scenario, you won't be able to use your card until you talk to the credit card company and confirm that you are, indeed, on vacation and your card has not been stolen.
6. Earning money on Piggybacking Credit Card
Renting a trade line or piggybacking is a term used by credit reporting agencies to describe credit accounts listed on your credit report. For each account you have, there is a separate trade line, which includes information about the creditor and the debt.
Adding someone as an authorized user to one or many of our credit card accounts, once we do this the credit card company will report the entire history for that credit account to your credit report. This is how someone can boost their credit score very quickly if the accounts that have a long, perfect payment history, high credit limit, and little or no balance.
Need to add a Tradeline text me 760-224-6900 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Why I have so many credit cards
I wish I would have known about this when I was active duty in the Marine Corps.
American express is waiving the annual fee for active duty member for all American Express credit cards for regardless of when the card were opened and could get your annual fee refunded if already paid it.
There are a few laws on the books, including the Military Lending Act and the Service Members Civil Relief Act, that outline a variety of required financial protections, such as maximum interest rates that active-duty military members may be charged but American Express goes beyond those laws and just rewards active duty for their service.
Those on active duty should definitely consider picking up an American Express Platinum card that normally carries a $550 annual fee. Or the American Express Gold card that carries a $250 annual fee.
I am a big fan of the American Express Gold is it my daily driver. I use my American Express Gold for mostly everything because of the rewards and just pay if off before the due date. I use it on normal purchased I was be purchasing anyways, like grocery shopping and eating out.
Just for having the AMX gold, you get
4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide
4X Membership Rewards® points at US supermarkets
$120 DINING CREDIT $10 in statement credits monthly
$100 AIRLINE FEE CREDIT
These American Express credit benefits are worth hundreds of dollars per year, well worth it, and those on active duty can enjoy them without the annual fee.
Apply for the American Express Gold
To request your annual fee wavier below, must apply for the card first.
Copyright © 2019 Boost Score Now - All Rights Reserved. email@example.com 1930 S Coast Hwy #106, Oceanside, CA 92054